Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rekya Ontara

In the resolution center I gave him the refund he had his money back but he's still making a demand because I didn't have an extra $10 to my PayPal is overdrafted so he's threatening me and demanding I give him my source code these other people and the reason why I refuse to do this kind of work here is our entire conversation This is why by team will never pick up Star Wars again we will never deal with this game this is the second time I picked up this game and had to deal with negative community members I'm stuck Star Wars the Old Republic Next time someone spent money to my account or $10 what don't you understand about that but I literally don't have the money to as soon as the money is in my account you have it you would rather a att ack me and pretend like you're doing some kind of Justice.

??? y
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/8...nknown.png

This guy literally doesn't understand the amount of work that goes into an emulator know or the amount of work it takes to run other games at the same time he expect me to drop everything I'm doing to work on an emulator that she gave me a $30 donation to motivate me when the other games make in pay all of my bills but the guy doesn't care I have to drop everything or he's going to threaten me f*** this guy

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...height=406
[font=PayPal-Sans, "Helvetica Neue", helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Note to rehkh ontara
[font=PayPal-Sans, "Helvetica Neue", helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]23.00 USD; 20210506T072838.772 GMT Credit has been processed and claim is now closed. Please refer Dispute ID PP-D-111826764. Thank you.[/font]

[/font]

[5:04 AM] Rekya Ontara: hello domo its great to see you ! i was following your works since 2012 ! i hope you are ok and im wondering if you still work on your swtor emulator and by the gods if you still working on it i would gladly pay you to get one (it's the least I can do after so much effort Heart )
[5:06 AM] Rekya Ontara: to be sincere having an emulator for this game is my biggest dream and I deeply hope that the project is not abandoned
[8:14 AM] Rekya Ontara: Oh i see you have accepted my friend request awesome ^^
[6:24 PM] the1Domo: hi
[6:25 PM] the1Domo: sorry I was working couldn't talk but how you doing
[6:25 PM] the1Domo: sorry I was working couldn't talk but how you doing
[4:11 AM] Rekya Ontara: Yeah no problem hehe I'm good and you ?
[9:29 AM] the1Domo: im good Confusedlight_smile:
[9:31 AM] Rekya Ontara: awesome ! so here my precedent words incase you didn't see them ? ^^
[9:37 AM] Rekya Ontara: "i was following your works since 2012 ! i hope you are ok and im wondering if you still work on your swtor emulator and by the gods if you still working on it i would gladly pay you to get one (it's the least I can do after so much effort Heart )
to be sincere having an emulator for this game is my biggest dream and I deeply hope that the project is not abandoned, i also have a huge community still waiting to play on it so if you need help you can count on me ^^"
[4:58 PM] the1Domo: sorry for the late reply a lot of stuff going on
[4:58 PM] the1Domo: I appreciate that I haven't actually done anything with Star Wars in a long time
[4:58 PM] Rekya Ontara: Oh
[4:59 PM] Rekya Ontara: Well actually I have many people waiting for it
[4:59 PM] Rekya Ontara: And I'm would gladly support you with some donation to see the project continuing
[5:01 PM] the1Domo: I hear you man like I have a big interest in the game it's just I don't have any other developers to help out anymore with that project
[5:01 PM] the1Domo: the only thing I really need to finish to see if there's a  serialization
[5:01 PM] Rekya Ontara: Well I will try to find this for you
[5:02 PM] Rekya Ontara: Maybe rage zone
[5:02 PM] Rekya Ontara: Many skilled people are down there
[5:03 PM] the1Domo: there's a lot less skilled people than you think
[5:03 PM] Rekya Ontara: Ah damn..
[5:03 PM] the1Domo: there's a lot of fake people on rage zone who steal Source codes and pretend they know how to code
[5:03 PM] the1Domo: is the reason why people like me don't trust other Developers
[5:03 PM] Rekya Ontara: Oh it's too bad to hear that
[5:04 PM] Rekya Ontara: Well I know a French guy
[5:04 PM] the1Domo: you know any time money is exchanged you always find people who want to rip people off
[5:04 PM] Rekya Ontara: Yep I still don't know why people think like this
[5:04 PM] Rekya Ontara: It's really sad
[5:04 PM] Rekya Ontara: But I said I know a French guy that is pretty skilled
[5:05 PM] the1Domo: are you talkin about Yamauchi
[5:05 PM] Rekya Ontara: He developed his own game and he is really skilled
[5:05 PM] Rekya Ontara: Nope
[5:05 PM] Rekya Ontara: It's one of my friend
[5:05 PM] Rekya Ontara: (I'm French btw)
[5:05 PM] the1Domo: o cool
[5:06 PM] the1Domo: I don't have a problem with French Germans or Chinese it's just the Russians
[5:06 PM] Rekya Ontara: I'll ask him if he can help you to finish it
[5:06 PM] Rekya Ontara: But can I have more info
[5:06 PM] Rekya Ontara: Concerning serialization
[5:06 PM] the1Domo: but that's only if I can find time
[5:06 PM] Rekya Ontara: So I can explain to him
[5:07 PM] the1Domo: well it's reversing and recreating the structures of the gom protocol
[5:07 PM] the1Domo: gom is used in every aspect of the game for a management of Pawns everything backpacks
[5:07 PM] the1Domo: it runs on the hero engine
[5:07 PM] the1Domo: https://www.heroengine.com/
HeroEngine - Welcome to HeroEngine!
HeroEngine is an all in one game development engine. The only game engine that allows real time updates and collaborative development no matter where your developers are located at in the world.
[5:08 PM] Rekya Ontara: OK I will show him that I hope he understand more than I do
[5:08 PM] Rekya Ontara: Btw one last question
[5:08 PM] Rekya Ontara: You were working on wich version of swtor?
[5:09 PM] Rekya Ontara: Because the game got many updates since 2012
[5:09 PM] the1Domo: well I haven't worked on in jail long time so I don't remember
[5:09 PM] the1Domo: but updating it isn't hard
[5:09 PM] the1Domo: I can dump all package structures information from the engine
[5:10 PM] Rekya Ontara: Awesome! So I will try to find what you need and contact you when it's done
[5:11 PM] Rekya Ontara: I know your really busy with other stuff hehe but I really really love this game and A Lot of people I know need an emulator
[5:12 PM] Rekya Ontara: I know actually between 50 and 100 person waiting for it
[5:12 PM] Rekya Ontara: Because they are tired of farming etc etc and they just want to roleplay/chill on it
[5:13 PM] Rekya Ontara: I even talked about it to vertigo
[5:14 PM] Rekya Ontara: So I hope to find everything you need to realise one of my kid dream haha ^^ if you find the time eventually
[5:15 PM] the1Domo: when I have time right now I'm working on trying to make money to pay for some maintenance on my car so if you wait until I'm done making the money for that then I can try to do this again
[5:16 PM] Rekya Ontara: OK no problem do you have any date so I can start searching for people?
[5:17 PM] Rekya Ontara: I mean when you think your car would be fixed?
[5:20 PM] Rekya Ontara: (sorry if i look a little bit insisting haha I just need to know when I should find people to help you out)
[5:20 PM] Rekya Ontara: And btw can I have a link for donations?
[5:41 PM] the1Domo: I mean yeah it's a good idea to continue that project if you think there's a community for it I'll give you a donation link if you want to right now I'm just completing a job to get $130 to pay for my issue with my timing belt
[5:41 PM] the1Domo: I'm not asking you for that I was just letting you know what I'm doing
[5:43 PM] Rekya Ontara: No problem I'll make a donation of 30 euro
[5:44 PM] Rekya Ontara: Tomorow cause now its late in France
[5:45 PM] the1Domo: suiciderosehellsing@gmail.com
[5:45 PM] the1Domo: That is the PayPal email I'll keep you up-to-date I need to get back to this job so I can finish it and I can get the car fixed I should have it done sometime today in the next 35 minutes to 2 hours
[5:46 PM] Rekya Ontara: No problem
[5:47 PM] Rekya Ontara: I'll give 30 euro tomorow and 30 more when the emulator will be released
[5:28 AM] Rekya Ontara: sorry about the donation my credit card got some issue next weekend i'll send it right away
[8:42 AM] the1Domo: I opened it up and we're going to have a test over a this weekend I think on Monday I will do it announcement and put up the client is going to be 1.3
[8:42 AM] the1Domo: I have a client ready I just want to get into the basic area after character creation I've got character creation completely functional characters do Sav and you can get into game however it sends everybody to the starter real for the 5th and the backpack isn't working
[8:49 AM] Rekya Ontara: wow daddydomo !!! its incredible ! i don't know what to say but damn your awsome Heart
[8:50 AM] Rekya Ontara: im actually preparing my community about you announcement ^^

[1:06 PM] Rekya Ontara: so domo any news about the swtor my dear friend ?
[2:36 PM] Rekya Ontara: hello domo
[2:36 PM] Rekya Ontara: are you on ?

Good news everyone! Jump for joy, crack open the good stuff and crank the volume up to 11! Haven't you heard? The Chicken Pickle Runes of Magic private server Curse of Magic is
[9:46 AM] the1Domo: no I'm upset no one can let s*** from 10 years ago go make me relive the harm what I went through
[9:46 AM] the1Domo: literally telling me that I'm not allowed to be upset I'm not allowed to program I'm not allowed to do anything
[9:46 AM] the1Domo: because someone took advantage of me 10 years ago f* me over and I even went to prison
[9:47 AM] the1Domo: this s*** won't stop and I don't care anymore if it doesn't stop I don't want to program
[9:47 AM] the1Domo: if all these people keep saying how great I am but none of them will defend me then they're not really my friends
[9:47 AM] the1Domo: like seriously I don't want to do this anymore this is really hard and it's not fair that I have no one helping me but everyone asking me to help them
[10:01 AM] Rekya Ontara: well i don't know what to say
[10:01 AM] Rekya Ontara: as you know im french
[10:01 AM] Rekya Ontara: and i wasnt there
[10:01 AM] Rekya Ontara: those people are talking about rom
[10:02 AM] Rekya Ontara: but i can't defend something that i don't even play on
[10:02 AM] Rekya Ontara: and nobody is asking about any help they just want swtor thats it
[6:43 AM] Rekya Ontara: are you there domo ?
[8:58 AM] Rekya Ontara: is polimorphic canadian ?
[12:36 PM] Rekya Ontara: can i get a refund at least ?
[2:19 PM] Rekya Ontara: ?
[3:31 PM] the1Domo: I don't have any money to even give you a refund I'm broke if you try to do a refund all would do is put me in the negative
[3:31 PM] the1Domo: And I'm sorry that it's been so hard for me to try to get vertigo to stop trying to start a brand new bass if you would have just listened to me and work from the original one from the beginning we would have had a lot more done instead of try to tell you I want to rewrite
[3:31 PM] the1Domo: I'm sorry it's taking longer than you want but I can get it done if you give me the time but if you refund I'm just going to give up on this project cuz you know that's whatever
[3:31 PM] Rekya Ontara: Why are you awsering here
[3:31 PM] the1Domo: But again I have no money to give you a refund
[3:32 PM] Rekya Ontara: XD
[3:32 PM] the1Domo: Because my other computer is lagging
[3:32 PM] Rekya Ontara: Ok
[3:32 PM] the1Domo: And it was frustrating me cuz I couldn't get it to type
[3:32 PM] Rekya Ontara: I know it's hard but I feel like everyday you guys are working on something and suddenly you guys jump on something else
[3:32 PM] the1Domo: But like literally dude I'm sorry there's not going as fast you wanted to we're literally building an emulator here
[3:32 PM] Rekya Ontara: I won't ask a refund
[3:32 PM] the1Domo: I'm giving you the information telling you the research for doing
[3:32 PM] Rekya Ontara: I don't want you to make you in trouble
[3:32 PM] the1Domo: We're not keeping you in the dark I'm sorry that I can't get this vertigo due to just work from the old client and we just dropped the assets for an old client so I finally convinced him to start working on it
[3:33 PM] the1Domo: Instead of making it all from scratch literally we could have this done already or at least
[3:33 PM] the1Domo: Cuz I 1.2 I was already enrolled
[3:33 PM] the1Domo: In the world
[3:33 PM] the1Domo: And if I start from that base since everything's already done there and Implement my research from serialization get the backpack working that I can slowly upgrade the client
[3:33 PM] the1Domo: It's not going to take a year it may take maybe one or two months
[3:33 PM] the1Domo: At least you guys will have a server up within the next week
[3:33 PM] Rekya Ontara: How much time this will take to get the last version or at least the 1.2 even if I will not play on it
[3:34 PM] Rekya Ontara: Really???
[3:34 PM] Rekya Ontara: So fast????
[3:34 PM] the1Domo: Well that's going to be the 12 I can get off in a week I just need to fix
[3:34 PM] the1Domo: And I took place that already functions I can use it for testing my sterilization
[3:34 PM] the1Domo: Cuz that was my biggest problem then the originally is Gom kept giving me problems and I couldn't figure out how to pass variables
[3:34 PM] the1Domo: But now I have all that sorted out I prefer Stampy part of Gom
[3:35 PM] the1Domo: Like bro I've done so much research on this back end of this
[3:35 PM] the1Domo: And one of the biggest things of giving us a holdup on the newer versions is newer versions of the game is encrypted
[3:35 PM] the1Domo: So we have to take memory dumps of the game and the PE headers to try to reconstruct them and i d a
[3:35 PM] the1Domo: So if I have a base to start from and I can try to build patterns and keep those patterns relevant I can update the base to the pockets have a changed
[3:35 PM] the1Domo: Like their IDs all the packet IDs are the same
[3:36 PM] the1Domo: On the way it handles the packets hasn't changed
[3:36 PM] Rekya Ontara: OK nevermind if we get a release next week when do you think we will get the last version of the game (even if it's broken I just need to give myself items and buy the strongholds)
[3:36 PM] the1Domo: Yes I know I can get there but I just need to start at 1.2 and then a little bit of time after that I could probably get some of the newer stuff loaded
[3:37 PM] Rekya Ontara: Perfect so you think we could get the last version before the summer?
[3:38 PM] Rekya Ontara: Or during the summer?
[3:38 PM] the1Domo: Well I can for sure get a version of the latest version working and two months I can't guarantee it's going to be perfect but you'll be able to watch the whole process as it happened
[3:39 PM] the1Domo: But I can't guarantee I can have all the content loaded and the ability to spawn creatures and be able to use weapons and items
[3:39 PM] the1Domo: I'm not saying don't have dungeons or the entire storyline done
[3:39 PM] Rekya Ontara: Perfect as you know I don't care if it's not perfect only need to be able to give myself items like weapons/armors/mount
[3:39 PM] Rekya Ontara: And buy stronghold to decorate it
[3:40 PM] the1Domo: Yeah those are probably not going to be hard I've already got some pocket jumps from
[3:40 PM] Rekya Ontara: I really don't care about the quest or pve
[3:40 PM] the1Domo: However I do think that they will be functioning fully they might take a little bit of work but I can get them spawning for sure and opened
[3:40 PM] Rekya Ontara: Perfect and sorry if i got a little bit mad
[3:41 PM] Rekya Ontara: But you know me that I'm not a bad person
[3:41 PM] Rekya Ontara: You know that I respect you
[3:41 PM] Rekya Ontara: And I like you as a friend
[3:41 PM] Rekya Ontara: I'm not like those people of gameranger
[3:43 PM] Rekya Ontara: Anyway I'm transmitting your word to my community so I can wake them up
[3:43 PM] Rekya Ontara: And rehype them on the project
[3:03 PM] Rekya Ontara: Is that true?
[3:03 PM] Rekya Ontara: That the 1.2 is released tomorow?
[3:13 PM] the1Domo: I thought the plan was to drop the client on Friday
[3:13 PM] the1Domo: The were just trying to fix a few things
[3:13 PM] the1Domo: There is a new game client downloader that is going to be released today that fixes the download issue
[3:14 PM] Rekya Ontara: OK so Friday is the official release date?
[3:15 PM] the1Domo: That is the plan that we have currently set
[3:15 PM] Rekya Ontara: OK perfect
[5:00 AM] Rekya Ontara: Btw what will be possible to do in the 1.2? I mean I thought the backpack was broken and the npc's weren't killable?
[11:07 AM] the1Domo: yes sorry I'm still having a problem with the client trying to sort it out as soon as I get it sorted out I
[11:07 AM] the1Domo: I'll try to get it done today I just I'm finishing up the game launcher
[11:07 AM] Rekya Ontara: no problem
[12:26 PM] Rekya Ontara: im so impatient to be tomorow to get the 1.2 of swtor
[12:26 PM] Rekya Ontara: Blush
[2:53 AM] Rekya Ontara: So today is the releaseof 1.2 of swtor!!!!
[2:53 AM] Rekya Ontara: So when should we be able to download it?
[9:55 AM] Rekya Ontara: are you there ?
[10:02 AM] the1Domo: yes
[10:02 AM] Rekya Ontara: cool ! so today is the release !!
[10:02 AM] Rekya Ontara: im so impatient !!
[10:03 AM] the1Domo: it's 10 a.m. I'm at work I won't be home until 5
[10:03 AM] Rekya Ontara: no problem take care
[5:10 PM] Rekya Ontara: Should i download the launcher cpn to get swtor?
[5:57 PM] Rekya Ontara: ??
[5:58 PM] Rekya Ontara: Well it's getting late here so I'm going to bed hope to see this when I wake up
[1:50 AM] Rekya Ontara: Where is swtor??
[3:56 AM] Rekya Ontara: Hello domo I have a couple of questions here :

1- what is possible to do in the 1.2 ? Is the backpack fixed since polymorphic worked on it? And which things changed since the release of polymorphic?

2- we talked last week about the last version of the game and you said that it will surely take a month or 2 to get a release even if it's not perfect (and it's ok because I just need to give myself armors/mounts/weapons and decorations to decorate my stronghold as you already know) but are you sure that is possible to get something in 1 or 2 month because getting the 1.2 seems so hard that i don't even believe you could get the last version in those schedule
[10:43 AM] the1Domo: one I do not have the source code to polymorphic to polymorphic server I just have the breakdowns of the structures from how he parsed the packets and I lost a lot of the parts to make the original one work anymore because I lost stuff and the stuff I uploaded to gitHub was intentionally broken
[10:45 AM] Rekya Ontara: oh ok but i still don't know what the 1.2 have actually and what is working or not and what about the second question ?
[10:45 AM] the1Domo: this was about the first question I haven't answered the second one yet
[10:46 AM] Rekya Ontara: yes but you answered partially in the first one so Confusedweat_smile:
[10:49 AM] the1Domo: I'm done I'm done waking up two people questioning things I'm saying I'm done waking up two people getting
[10:49 AM] the1Domo: you didn't pay me for this project you sent me a donation to help me get motivated to work on it
[10:50 AM] the1Domo: if you want me to do this you guys need to calm down and I can do it stop putting more pressure and stress on me I have autism bro do you not understand that like really do you not understand that putting pressure on makes them shut down Bro Look up my mental illness and I can accomplish this goal for you guys and your community but
[10:50 AM] the1Domo: I'm not willing to deal with all of this stress
[10:51 AM] Rekya Ontara: you confuse me with felix, I only ask a simple question, it's not fair to blame it all on me
[10:51 AM] Rekya Ontara: if you see in the swtor channel i didn't even say something
[10:51 AM] the1Domo: yes but I still feel like it just no matter what I say it's not good enough because you guys just don't care
[10:52 AM] the1Domo: I'm good bro I'm not going to deal with this stress anymore find someone else
[10:52 AM] the1Domo: I already asked you guys to back off and they would get done but no you guys can't you guys got the keep being rude
[10:52 AM] the1Domo: if you look how it's worded I don't know if it's language barrier but like you guys seriously sat there and question to everything like what the f*** dude
[10:52 AM] Rekya Ontara: why are you making me part of those people is that so wrong to ask question ?
[10:52 AM] the1Domo: this is the way you want to act find someone else
[10:53 AM] the1Domo: because you guys literally just went off on me yesterday
[10:53 AM] the1Domo: and then before that 3 days ago
[10:53 AM] the1Domo: I will happily do this project and I will get it done
[10:53 AM] the1Domo: probably the only person who can I'm still the only person has gotten the farthest and head still even have
[10:53 AM] the1Domo: do you understand how much work goes into an emulator it's not just throwing things together and you're done
[10:55 AM] Rekya Ontara: well i just asked about a refund that i said it was ok if you was going to release the 1.2 because i didn't thought you will release it,thats all, how am i supposed to guess that the 1.2 was ready ? but you said it was ok and yesterday you confused me with felix twice :frowning:
[10:56 AM] Rekya Ontara: even today i was polite i said "hello" and i ask 2 questions about the project because i love it thats all
[1:00 PM] Rekya Ontara: hello domo is everything ok concerning swtor ?
[3:03 PM] Rekya Ontara: you realise that if you don't give me my money back i would have to take serious action against you ? and talk about your "profit" emulating run of magic and getting money from it, i have all the proof and screenshot even the transactions you got
[3:06 PM] Rekya Ontara:

[3:07 PM] Rekya Ontara: it depend on you if i contact the support concerning your activities
[3:09 PM] Rekya Ontara: so i give you one week to refund me i just want my money back thats all and don't hide behind your autistic condition i really don't care tbh but if you want i can give you one month to release the latest version of swtor even if its not perfect as you already know the choices are yours
[4:38 PM] Rekya Ontara: You have 24h to respond before I start the procedure
[4:39 PM] the1Domo: Dude I already issued you a refund
[4:39 PM] the1Domo: I do not check your PayPal do not check the resolution center
[4:39 PM] the1Domo: I also already deleted these Star Wars channel from my server
[4:40 PM] the1Domo: I'm not intrested and working on this project I'm already got too many stress is going on I may pick it up in the future for right now I don't even have time
[4:40 PM] the1Domo: Party removed all of the code from my git hub is well
[4:40 PM] the1Domo: May continue the project in the future but I am permanently banning you from it don't ever try you are kind of really rude for no reason and I don't care anymore
[4:42 PM] the1Domo: And game for it's already knows I exist
[4:42 PM] the1Domo: I've already done things and have communication with them
[4:42 PM] the1Domo: I'm not afraid of you
[4:42 PM] Rekya Ontara: I already have another team working on a swtor emulator tbh because I knew you were lying and only polymorphic was the true dev anw if I don't get my 10 dollars back i will contact run of magic
[4:45 PM] Rekya Ontara: You send 24 but 10 dollars is missing
[4:45 PM] the1Domo: Vitarel I already gave you a refund
[4:45 PM] the1Domo: My pay pal is over drafted I'm sorry and tell I have more money it's going to have to stay that way
[4:45 PM] the1Domo: I'm sorry that everything I have right now is going into moving so I'm $10 overdraft it in my pay pal
[4:45 PM] the1Domo: I apologize my bank account is over drafted its well and I have to move because I can't afford my rent
[4:46 PM] the1Domo: Show me a nestle talked everything was going good and then we got hit with extended an increased rent so I'm sorry that I had to spend extra time at work
[4:46 PM] the1Domo: I'm sorry them stressing out all the time and that I was trying to come on here to have a little away sister have some fun and that at offended you
[4:46 PM] the1Domo: So I apologize that this is the way you feel and I wish you luck in your future
[4:47 PM] Rekya Ontara: OK no problem you can keep the money
[4:47 PM] Rekya Ontara: I'm not a monster
[4:47 PM] the1Domo: Keep the money you already got a refined my account's already over drafted
[4:47 PM] the1Domo: I already gave in on the resolution in the center and close the ticket
[4:47 PM] the1Domo: I'm sorry that I wasn't open with you guys about my personal problems because I didn't think they were worth your time
[4:47 PM] the1Domo: I'm sorry that everything I do is the worst possible thing and I'm an idiot
[4:48 PM] the1Domo: OK man I'm sorry
[4:48 PM] Rekya Ontara: It really broke my heart to wait 2 month and everytime you hyped us without giving us anything
[4:49 PM] Rekya Ontara: That's why I felt betrayed
[4:49 PM] Rekya Ontara: I always supported you when you were depressed
[4:49 PM] the1Domo: Sorry that the pandemic affected me and made me lose my job temporarily and I'm sorry that I barely had any time to be on here and I was trying to do everything I could
[4:49 PM] the1Domo: I get you man I understand I wish that I wasn't afraid to tell people when I'm in trouble
[4:49 PM] the1Domo: I'm always scared to tell anyone what's going on because I get that shame thing I got before victim shaming there was told me that I am playing a victum so I just try not to tell anybody anything anymore I just try to do what I can to keep the projects going
[4:49 PM] the1Domo: So I'm sorry
[4:50 PM] Rekya Ontara: It's ok i forgive you even if my heart is still broken
[4:50 PM] Rekya Ontara: But if you want you can work with us
[4:52 PM] Rekya Ontara: And you even said the last time that you had everything to make an emulator of the game
[4:53 PM] Rekya Ontara: But nothing came out why?
[4:54 PM] Rekya Ontara: You were so close to release something why not sharing it with us so we can continue working on it?
[5:01 PM] Rekya Ontara: I still don't understand why you have to keep all this pressure for yourself when you could work with Félix or aturok
[5:02 PM] Rekya Ontara: And you knew that I didn't want a fully working game i just wanted to give myself items! How is it so hard??
[5:05 PM] Rekya Ontara: I swear to God I'm gonna lose myself if you don't answer me
[5:05 PM] Rekya Ontara: X)
[5:06 PM] the1Domo: I'm a little busy trying to figure something out right now
[5:06 PM] the1Domo: I'm sorry I don't have a lot of time today I will message you when I have time
[5:06 PM] Rekya Ontara: Okay
[5:08 PM] Rekya Ontara: Just send all your swtor files so my team can finish your work (ofc you will be credited for your work)
[5:09 PM] Rekya Ontara: And I'm not talking about the github stuff but the true files
[5:14 PM] Rekya Ontara: And If you want to work with us your welcome
[6:21 PM] Rekya Ontara: So?
[6:48 PM] the1Domo: Well when I have time and I'm done with what I'm doing maybe
[6:49 PM] the1Domo: I'm not really wanted to share my source  With anybody I mean all answer questions but not my current build
[6:49 PM] the1Domo: Stuff I spent a lot of time reverse seen and I'm not really in a good place in my head to pass that over to anyone I had been screwed over a lot and I'm sorry but maybe in the future if I decide to pick it backup but I'm not going to share my source  I'm sorry
[6:12 AM] Rekya Ontara: so basically i lost my money and my time,  got a depression and even when im asking to get the files so i can finish what you promised and credit you when we will release the client you disagree ?
[9:56 AM] the1Domo: I really don't think you understand the value of the kind of work you're asking me to give you
[9:57 AM] the1Domo: You're asking me to give you all of my research over $30 you're asking me to give you something that took hundreds of hours to do for $30
[9:57 AM] the1Domo: You asking me to give y project something I spent multiple years on to someone else to finish
[9:57 AM] the1Domo: Do I have plans to finish this in the future
[9:57 AM] the1Domo: And I do not want to share my source code research or data
[9:57 AM] the1Domo: I'm sorry but it's worth way more than $30
[9:58 AM] Rekya Ontara: you realise that we can work on it ?
[9:58 AM] the1Domo: And I don't like sharing my source code anymore I'm sorry I've had way too much but drama
[9:58 AM] Rekya Ontara: so we can realise the emu faster ?
[9:58 AM] the1Domo: Yes I understand that I realize that but I've dealt with a lot of people over the years who I've shared things with you made me all size about largest promises and then City wrote me out of it
[9:58 AM] the1Domo: Emulator Nexus and say my name
[9:58 AM] the1Domo: Go to there Discord and say my name
[9:58 AM] the1Domo: They have all of my code
[9:58 AM] the1Domo: Everything I wrote for Battlefield they f* me over they promise to give me credit
[9:58 AM] Rekya Ontara: im not even interested in money so we can work faster
[9:59 AM] Rekya Ontara: those people seems to be greedy
[9:59 AM] the1Domo: I hear what you're saying again but I have a very strong rule it doesn't matter what it is
[9:59 AM] Rekya Ontara: im not even interested in money
[9:59 AM] the1Domo: I'm sorry but I cannot share the source code
[9:59 AM] the1Domo: It's a strong hard know that I have set up after all the times I have been screwed over I'm sorry if I give you some source code that I'm telling other people I won't get that makes me a hypocrite
[10:00 AM] the1Domo: And I'm sorry but I no longer share source code you tried to be parked over this many times have I said you tried to be told that European playing the victim whatever you share things with people and they stuck you over
[10:00 AM] the1Domo: Really dude you try to be the one who everyone tells you you're playing the victim whenever someone that you share something with spokes you over
[10:00 AM] the1Domo: I'm tired of it. So I'm sorry it's a hard no no matter what it is
[10:00 AM] Rekya Ontara: well actually we are the one who got false hope
[10:00 AM] Rekya Ontara: false promises
[10:01 AM] Rekya Ontara: we invested time and pushed vertigo to work with you
[10:01 AM] Rekya Ontara: for what ?
[10:01 AM] the1Domo: Milk lawsuit because I will finish it you're just not interested in the amount of work that
[10:01 AM] Rekya Ontara: nothing
[10:01 AM] the1Domo: You can wait and we can finish it glad you guys are capable of using with the guys you have or capable than they can do it
[10:01 AM] Rekya Ontara: "I will finish it" lol in 10 years ?
[10:01 AM] the1Domo: I shouldn't have to give up by some scope for your guys to do
[10:01 AM] Rekya Ontara: many don't believe anymore
[10:01 AM] the1Domo: You're still being an ass
[10:01 AM] the1Domo: Do that to me I don't care
the1Domo: I don't care anymore why do you think I'm going to share the picture I'm not regardless of any feelings that you have for me
[10:02 AM] Rekya Ontara: being an ass yeah im clealry the one to blame for getting depression and false hope for what you promised
[10:02 AM] the1Domo: I have a right as a human being to say no to someone when they're asking for my private source code
[10:02 AM] the1Domo: I have a right as a human being to say no to anyone who asks for my source code
[10:02 AM] the1Domo: I don't want you to argue with my decision cuz it's my newest code it belongs to me it was written by me
[10:02 AM] the1Domo: You were literally sitting here trying to shame me try to make me feel bad
[10:03 AM] the1Domo: Going to make me feel like garbage because I don't want to share source code because the past drama
[10:03 AM] Rekya Ontara: yeah and thats why we could work on it instead of keep delaying stuff
[10:03 AM] the1Domo: I'm sorry this is the way you feel but I'm not going to share my service to it with you and do not worry I will record this entire conversation and post it on my GitHub
[10:03 AM] the1Domo: Everything in this conversation
[10:03 AM] the1Domo: I have better Discord so it logs all of the quick call the conversation I would be careful how you talk
[10:04 AM] Rekya Ontara: yep you can be sure that i will share your work to the staff of rune of magic
[10:04 AM] the1Domo: So I can I am read saying it I am not going to share my source code with anyone regardless of anything that happened and I have that right I am a human. I should not be guilted into sharing my work with
[10:04 AM] Rekya Ontara: im just doing my part as a honest citizen
[10:04 AM] the1Domo: I don't share my work on ruin to magic with anyone
[10:04 AM] the1Domo: Why are you acting like this you were acting like I have to share s*** with you
[10:04 AM] the1Domo: You're acting like I have to do this and that you were trying to guilt me into doing it for you
[10:05 AM] the1Domo: literally threatening me to give you my stuff
[10:05 AM] Rekya Ontara: well ok don't share with anyone its ok
[10:05 AM] Rekya Ontara: i know what i will do now
[10:05 AM] the1Domo: Yes but you literally just said here telling me how bad I am because I don't want to share buy stuff
[10:05 AM] the1Domo: Are you going to do now threaten me some more go tell a company that already knows I exist
[10:05 AM] the1Domo: What what are you going to do
[10:06 AM] the1Domo: You've been sitting here threatening me and you're going to report me because I refused to give you my source code
[10:06 AM] the1Domo: Sitting here threatening me because I don't want to work on a project and you literally f* me over on because I'm not moving at the speed you
[10:07 AM] the1Domo: Sorry that's the way you feel but everyone has life too and it's a lot of work that go into these projects and I'm not going to share my code
[10:08 AM] Rekya Ontara: i tried to be nice asking my money back and you keep saying what you always say when people are having issues with you i even tried to be nice giving you the opportunity to work together so at least have this game working so everybody can play and be satisfied AND YOU EVEN COULD KEEP ALL THE DONATION THAT THIS GAME COULD BRING YOU
[10:08 AM] Rekya Ontara: but i guess i was too nice
[10:09 AM] Rekya Ontara: and many on cpn told me that i was too nice with you
[10:09 AM] Rekya Ontara: but i guess i got used and im ok with that
[10:09 AM] Rekya Ontara: now i know what i will do its simple

[10:09 AM] Rekya Ontara: i won't argue anymore
[10:10 AM] the1Domo: Gave me a donation not a payment or never paying for the source code if you are paying for the source code I would have charged you way more
[10:10 AM] the1Domo: If you want to talk. You can have it $500 same thing I was charged anyone else or any source
[10:10 AM] the1Domo: I never what's your schedule for less than $500 give me that s*** I Never Promised You source code and I even gave you your refund over our donation donation for meditation
[10:10 AM] the1Domo: To help me motivated to work on this project again which I did I can fly. I was working on the project again and making progress
[10:11 AM] the1Domo: However I never offered you my source code answer
[10:11 AM] the1Domo: I'm going to post this in every community that I am part of and why I'm never going to work on Star Wars again and my source code will never see the light of day
[10:11 AM] the1Domo: Ever I hope you're happy
[10:11 AM] the1Domo: I hope your guys can figure it out I wish you guys the best of luck
[10:12 AM] Rekya Ontara: first of all you gave 24 dollars back on my 34 dollars that i gave you i there is still 10 dollars missing
second of all you said you were making progress and we never got any screenshot or anything

[10:16 AM] the1Domo: Literally do you not care about that you were literally sitting here insulting me what I already told you it's literally cuz I have no money I already processed the refund do I have to send you a picture or that.
[10:16 AM] the1Domo: If I have the $10 in my account you would already have it how do you not understand that
[10:16 AM] the1Domo: How to do not grasp the basic concept that if the money was there it would give it to you I process the refund
[10:16 AM] the1Domo: Are you literally that **** to see that I processed the refund I processed it I gave it to you you are still attacking me
[10:16 AM] the1Domo: Literally are you that dumb
[10:16 AM] the1Domo: Jesus Christ dude
[10:17 AM] Rekya Ontara: wtf your the one insulting me ! you even insulted me in cpn general but you deleted everything i was sleeping and people told me what you said to me
[10:17 AM] the1Domo: How do you not understand that I told you PayPal will take the money when I have it but it's in my account you will get
[10:17 AM] the1Domo: You were sitting here making demands of me
[10:17 AM] the1Domo: You were literally sitting here telling me to give you $10 that I do not have I am told I told you every big account I have is overdrafted
[10:17 AM] the1Domo: Literally I processed the refund when the money is in my account when I get paid again till automatically give you the $10 but you are too *** to realize that still a talkin talkin me Community me to give you
[10:17 AM] the1Domo: You did not pay me or not but she was code
[10:17 AM] the1Domo: You cannot pay me or nearly enough for my
[10:18 AM] Rekya Ontara: yeah so how much time should i wait before getting my money ? should i wait again 2 month like swtor ?

[10:14 AM] the1Domo: Early because my bank account is overdrafted so I don't have the money to give
[10:14 AM] the1Domo: Really you don't even care you're still harassing me over $10 everything Nation a f** donation
[10:14 AM] the1Domo: Donated money to me cuz you weren't paying for anything
[10:14 AM] the1Domo: I'm about to block you this entire conversation is going to be posted in my Discord
[10:14 AM] the1Domo: Do not care if you are literally harassing me when my next rotation comes in and it will give you the $10
[10:14 AM] Rekya Ontara: see thats simple i was just asking my money back
[10:14 AM] the1Domo: You're literally being an a** over money I do not have literally do not have all of my account still negative every single one of them if the money was there and put a bullet through my account cuz I gave you the refund I process the refund does that not matter to you
[10:15 AM] the1Domo: Can I get to talk to you how is that not even
[10:15 AM] the1Domo: A really processed the refund a PayPal and you're still attacking
[10:15 AM] Rekya Ontara: could you stop insulting me for once ?
[10:15 AM] Rekya Ontara: and for what ? asking my money back ?
[10:15 AM] the1Domo: I'm not attacking you you are literally sitting here tell me to give you your money back what I've already given it to you
[10:15 AM] the1Domo: Already processed the refund just I've already processed the refund you got it
[10:15 AM] the1Domo: Literally the only reason why the PayPal hasn't given you the other $10 it's cuz I literally don't have any money
[10:16 AM] the1Domo: Literally do you not care about that you were literally sitting here insulting me what I already told you it's literally cuz I have no money I already processed the refund do I have to send you a picture or that.
[10:16 AM] the1Domo: If I have the $10 in my account you would already have it how do you not understand that
[10:16 AM] the1Domo: How to do not grasp the basic concept that if the money was there it would give it to you I process the refund
[10:16 AM] the1Domo: Are you literally that **** to see that I processed the refund I processed it I gave it to you you are still attacking me
[10:16 AM] the1Domo: Literally are you that dumb
[10:16 AM] the1Domo: Jesus Christ dude
[10:17 AM] Rekya Ontara: wtf your the one insulting me ! you even insulted me in cpn general but you deleted everything i was sleeping and people told me what you said to me
[10:17 AM] the1Domo: How do you not understand that I told you PayPal will take the money when I have it but it's in my account you will get
[10:17 AM] the1Domo: You were sitting here making demands of me
[10:17 AM] the1Domo: You were literally sitting here telling me to give you $10 that I do not have I am told I told you every big account I have is overdrafted
[10:17 AM] the1Domo: Literally I processed the refund when the money is in my account when I get paid again till automatically give you the $10 but you are too **** to realize that still a talkin talkin me Community me to give you
[10:17 AM] the1Domo: You did not pay me or not but she was code
[10:17 AM] the1Domo: You cannot pay me or nearly enough for my
[10:18 AM] Rekya Ontara: yeah so how much time should i wait before getting my money ? should i wait again 2 month like swtor ?
[10:18 AM] the1Domo: So I already told you I already processed your refund
[10:18 AM] the1Domo: In PayPal in the resolution center I agreed to the refund it already pulled the money out of my account
[10:18 AM] the1Domo: My PayPal account is negative $10 until I receive $10 I can't do anything I don't have any money to put into my account I am poor
[10:19 AM] the1Domo: I'm sorry that you don't understand that but I already processed the refund and you were literally attacking me after I already gave it to
[10:19 AM] Rekya Ontara: yep but i still didn't get nothing
[10:19 AM] the1Domo: You already got your refund in the resolution center I already gave it to
[10:19 AM] the1Domo: You already got most of it I'm sorry that I don't have the rest of
[10:19 AM] the1Domo: What do you not understand about that I don't have $10
[10:19 AM] the1Domo: When do I have $10 PayPal will automatically taken out of my account and give it to
[10:19 AM] the1Domo: What don't you understand about that you were literally attacking me over something that I've already processed
[10:19 AM] the1Domo: Literally what is wrong with you
[10:20 AM] the1Domo: Why are you doing this why can't you just leave me alone I already gave you your refund
[10:20 AM] Rekya Ontara: ok but when will you get it thats what i want to know
[10:20 AM] Rekya Ontara: you said that when 10 dollars will be back on your account it will be sended to me
[10:20 AM] Rekya Ontara: but i want to know when
[Image: 6cf24ecfffd68a0d3501ddf601ca34a7.png]

He disputed on the 5th and the resolution center I refunded his money on the six when I saw it I resolved the issue in the resolution center by clicking refund

I gave you a refund on the 6th and you been attacking me and today is the 8th and you're still attacking me for a refund you already receive

already got a refined - 6th

[4:47 PM] the1Domo: Keep the money you already got a refined my account's already over drafted
[4:47 PM] the1Domo: I already gave in on the resolution in the center and close the ticket
[4:47 PM] the1Domo: I'm sorry that I wasn't open with you guys about my personal problems because I didn't think they were worth your time
[4:47 PM] the1Domo: I'm sorry that everything I do is the worst possible thing and I'm an idiot

???? ask for my code
[6:48 PM] the1Domo: Well when I have time and I'm done with what I'm doing maybe
[6:49 PM] the1Domo: I'm not really wanted to share my source With anybody I mean all answer questions but not my current build
[6:49 PM] the1Domo: Stuff I spent a lot of time reverse seen and I'm not really in a good place in my head to pass that over to anyone I had been screwed over a lot and I'm sorry but maybe in the future if I decide to pick it backup but I'm not going to share my source I'm sorry
[6:12 AM] Rekya Ontara: so basically i lost my money and my time, got a depression and even when im asking to get the files so i can finish what you promised and credit you when we will release the client you disagree ?
[9:56 AM] the1Domo: I really don't think you understand the value of the kind of work you're asking me to give you
[9:57 AM] the1Domo: You're asking me to give you all of my research over $30 you're asking me to give you something that took hundreds of hours to do for $30
[9:57 AM] the1Domo: You asking me to give y project something I spent multiple years on to someone else to finish
[9:57 AM] the1Domo: Do I have plans to finish this in the future
[9:57 AM] the1Domo: And I do not want to share my source code research or data
[9:57 AM] the1Domo: I'm sorry but it's worth way more than $30
[9:58 AM] Rekya Ontara: you realise that we can work on it ?
[9:58 AM] the1Domo: And I don't like sharing my source code anymore I'm sorry I've had way too much but drama
[9:58 AM] Rekya Ontara: so we can realise the emu faster ?
[9:58 AM] the1Domo: Yes I understand that I realize that but I've dealt with a lot of people over the years who I've shared things with you made me all size about largest promises and then City wrote me out of it
[9:58 AM] the1Domo: Emulator Nexus and say my name
[9:58 AM] the1Domo: Go to there Discord and say my name
[9:58 AM] the1Domo: They have all of my code
[9:58 AM] the1Domo: Everything I wrote for Battlefield they f* me over they promise to give me credit
[9:58 AM] Rekya Ontara: im not even interested in money so we can work faster
[9:59 AM] Rekya Ontara: those people seems to be greedy
[9:59 AM] the1Domo: I hear what you're saying again but I have a very strong rule it doesn't matter what it is
[9:59 AM] Rekya Ontara: im not even interested in money
[9:59 AM] the1Domo: I'm sorry but I cannot share the source code
[9:59 AM] the1Domo: It's a strong hard know that I have set up after all the times I have been screwed over I'm sorry if I give you some source code that I'm telling other people I won't get that makes me a hypocrite
[10:00 AM] the1Domo: And I'm sorry but I no longer share source code you tried to be parked over this many times have I said you tried to be told that European playing the victim whatever you share things with people and they stuck you over
[10:00 AM] the1Domo: Really dude you try to be the one who everyone tells you you're playing the victim whenever someone that you share something with spokes you over
[10:00 AM] the1Domo: I'm tired of it. So I'm sorry it's a hard no no matter what it is
[10:00 AM] Rekya Ontara: well actually we are the one who got false hope
[10:00 AM] Rekya Ontara: false promises
[10:01 AM] Rekya Ontara: we invested time and pushed vertigo to work with you
[10:01 AM] Rekya Ontara: for what ?
[10:01 AM] the1Domo: Milk lawsuit because I will finish it you're just not interested in the amount of work that
[10:01 AM] Rekya Ontara: nothing
[10:01 AM] the1Domo: You can wait and we can finish it glad you guys are capable of using with the guys you have or capable than they can do it
[10:01 AM] Rekya Ontara: "I will finish it" lol in 10 years ?

[6:12 AM] Rekya Ontara: so basically i lost my money and my time, got a depression and even when im asking to get the files so i can finish what you promised and credit you when we will release the client you disagree ?

lost money lol No one lost money here but me you got your refund and my bank account is over a drafted now because of a overdraft fee of $60 I lost money now you you got a full refund but you're still attacking me like you didn't because you don't care you just want my source code you want to harass me until I give it to you you want to attack me and tell you get what you want that's not OK I hope everyone sees this and read through this and see is what you tried to do to me and stop saying I try to play the victim to them tired of hearing that and if anyone ever says that to me again I'm not doing business with them they are immediately banned from anything I have blocked I do not care I am tired and I'm not going to deal with that anymore I deserve credit for the work I have done and I deserved to finish my own projects I should not have to cave in to anyone else.

swtor Project has been discontinued and will never be picked up by this team again I apologize to everyone who is here I just do not have the time nor the energy to spend on this I am sorry I hope you guys can find someone else to work on it please do not contact me to give you my source code I will not please do not contact me for help I will not give help for this game.

Rekya Ontara
Understand my personal feelings in any situation doesn't matter however if hes going to be lying at least everyone should see him threatening me

I've already made a former response to this a** hat on my forms for the way he treated me and acted towards me threatening me Everyone has a right to form their own opinion but at least read about this a** hat before you make yours. Why can't these people leave me alone I literally have everything logged everything I logged everything so when these people try to do this to me again I can post it to you guys this is why I'm not helping anyone stop contacting me to help you and then funking freaking out on me when I can't do it fast enough or on busy with other things don't ask me for help no one

I get messages from all the time from people asking me to help them and I'm literally doing it I can't do it the speed they want they don't know what goes into an emulator they gave me 2 months to build an emulator where they gave me $30 as a Motivation donation to work on it not even paid me for the work and then make demands he never paid me what it's worth for me to waste that much time I was working on it and I'm going to finish it the Star Wars the when there's going to get done this guy is perfectly band!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I already know it doesn't matter what happened to me I already know that it doesn't matter what I was going through in the situation this person it's going to be allowed to say all this nonsense about me and other people are going to defend them it doesn't matter what I had going on or what was going on or the fact that I almost lost my house during this period of time really stressed out doesn't matter because he didn't get what he wanted and now hes mad I won't give him my source code this is all because I won't give him my source code and I gave him a full refund on a donation on a donation a refund I even at pictures of it hes demanding me to give him $10 I do not have I don't have $10 to give him if I don't have $10 in my bank account how much was the send him $10 I don't have

- - - Updated - - -

He disputed on the 5th and the resolution center I refunded his money on the six when I saw it I resolved the issue in the resolution center by clicking refund Any keeps going on about a $10 separate transaction that I told him I will happily give you when I have it if I had the money you can have it if I don't have the money how much more to give it to use it now is threatening me over $10 this is the person this guy threatening me over $10.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...64/unknown.png

Pay pal is already over drafted and I don't have money in my bank account how am I supposed to give him $10 I don't have and I've already told him over and over again I will give you the $10 as soon as my pay pal is and negative I will give you the money please just leave me alone why do you have to lie to people about me and no I never threatened him or banned him for asking for a refund I offered to give him the refund if he was unhappy and I gave it to a he got it he got banned for freakin threatening me not asking for a refund stop lying

- - - Updated - - -

@Mreinales This image right here is why he was banned he was banned because he threatened me

And you're bringing up to people that things that are in a relevant to my project or my progress of what I am doing yes Yes I'm mentally ill I have autism I have been very open to people and a lot of people take advantage of that and they think it's funny I don't know why but it's OK people know this already I'm not hiding it yet my server has problems and that's because I'm literally upgrading it to the latest version no one else has done this but me but you want to sit here and say O your server has problems every day yeah and the community knows that and they're aware of that and I've told them it's because I'm developing and adding new content and they know that and if you talk to any of my community members they will also tell you the same thing that I am very good communication on the ruins of magic server I have been doing a very good job at running out for over a year now with a growing community of more than 25 players every day and still growing but people want to lie and it just it's disgusting why are you so disgusting why can't you leave me alone go do your own server if you don't like what I'm doing to your own don't lie to

Yeah warZ and a deyZ Google my name you're just not happy because you don't like me both those sections only exist because of me Call me out for being a hacker broke get with the 21st century half of raid zone is hackers at least there's the ones of us who are actually decent at what we do and that's what upsets you.

- - - Updated - - -

I never complained about anyone stealing my files other than the ruins of magic files which I poured so much work into which I was upset about and I have every right to be mad about that but I didn't get mad about the war Z source code that I published or the deyZ source code I published or any of the other source codes on this forum that I had published to help developers know you just want to keep calling me out Without knowing anything about me or who I am but because nobody cares who I am anymore and you think that OO I'm gonna make a name for myself and make fun of domo. You're not the 1st and you're not going to be the last I have a name that's known and people were been a continue to do this to me to the end of time and I realized that no matter what.

You know what would I should be complaining about is emulator Nexus in how no fate the faget from Call of Duty projects rip me off and stole my entire website domain and project from me what I started on their under Eval source which all of my information is out there about that project for the battlefield servers as well but no you want to keep saying I can't do things I'm a liar even though my get hub says otherwise my my my constant posts and my constant work in these communities post otherwise my work in the xbox community my work in all of these communities but you want to sit here and pretend like I'm just some idiot who you can just push around because you're not happy good for you bro good for you my servers not going anywhere I'm not going anywhere so a players wanna play on it they can just leave me alone don't anyone ever contact me for help again I'm never helping anyone never helping anyone no one gets help I'm not even going to be lax on that I'm not going to teach anybody anything don't ask me for help

The most best up part here as he still attacking me and I told him dispute the $10 payment do it please do it because it won't let me process it without having the money in my account if you dispute it you get it back right now so I told him please do it do it please get out of my hair you can have your refund and I never banned you because you asked for a refund I banned you because you threatened me I banned you because you demanded me to give you my source code and I have a right to ban people for demanding my source code I have a right to then people for threatening me you weren't banned for asking for a refund you got your refund and if you want dispute the $10

- - - Updated - - -

Please for the valve of God please just dispute that $10 so he will take it from my account and I get another overdraft I please just do it I don't care if you're gonna keep attacking me tell you get it please these spute it do it do it please just leave me alone and do it

https://forum.ragezone.com/f115/runes-ma...ic-1191805

the1Domo — Today at 11:52 AM
Member of my team gave me $10 I can process your refund I will not give you my source coat will you please just stop now
Seriously dude you weren't banned for asking for a refund you were banned because you threatened to me that's also the reason why I refuse to give you my source code because you threatened to report me to someone that's not OK
You have to lie to people why do you have to give more fuel for people to attack me over $10 that I told you I'll give you back I told you I would give it back to you is a could I won't give you my source code is that the real reason could I refuse to give you my research

It's what happens when you try to give someone money when you don't have it in your pay pal I told you to dispute and you would have gotten the money back put instead you just went on this rampage attacking
Why why why do you have to continue why can't you just leave me alone I hate Star Wars because of you I hate that tucking game
Rekya Ontara — Today at 11:57 AM
man ! it wasn't a threat i just proposed you if you didn't get the money you can share the swtor files so we can work all together on it and if we release the game you could keep the money that this game could bring but instead you insulted me even if i got polite you even banned my friend who didn't do nothing to you
the1Domo — Today at 11:58 AM
lol
Rekya Ontara — Today at 11:58 AM
well if this make you laugh
the1Domo — Today at 11:58 AM
Set me pictures of you threatening to send messages to game forge
I'm not gonna give you my source code over $10 I'd already processed the other refund and when I had the money in my account I was going to give it to you and I told you I'm not gonna share my source code but then you got angry you did read your own conversation I read over it I even had my therapist read over it
Dude I was being civil with you I was trying to be nice and you threatened me I went only banned you because you guys continue to bring it on after I told you I would give you the refund I said yes I will give you the refund you will have it as soon as I have it but you threatened me that's why you were banned
Rekya Ontara — Today at 12:00 PM
"I'm not gonna give you my source code over $10 " you are not giving it to me im not even a dev ! just share it to my team that you can join and work all together to create something cool for everyone
Rekya Ontara — Today at 12:01 PM
yep and we asked when you will do it and you banned me and erya
the1Domo — Today at 12:01 PM
Possibility was there if you never threatened me the possibility was there in the future once I calmed down from everything that happened the possibility was there but no you had to continue and then you had to go and make posts on a form were someone has already been harassing me
I band that person could they won it stopped if they want to be unbanned I will happily unbanned them but you on the other hand I am not unbanning you and I'm sorry if you would have just acted like a civil human instead of threatening me I would have happily help your team I even offered to help them in the conversation I even offered to answer questions
you started getting angry when I told you I don't want to share my source code and I have every right not to share my source code
Rekya Ontara — Today at 12:02 PM
ok if you considere this possibility you can work with us later when you feel better and you are welcome in this project you can even keep my 10 dollars
the1Domo — Today at 12:03 PM
To fix the post until everybody the truth
It would have no problem helping you but maybe in the future
Rekya Ontara — Today at 12:03 PM
is it ok ?
the1Domo — Today at 12:04 PM
Fixed your post and make a reply on that form telling everybody what really happened
https://forum.ragezone.com/f115/runes-ma...ost9079158
Runes of Magic pserver (The Curse of Magic) Open Beta has started!...
"I get messages from all the time from people asking me to help them and I'm literally doing it I can't do it the speed they want they don't know what goes into an emulato
Rekya Ontara — Today at 12:04 PM
ok but the futur can be tomorow or the next years just take this week to chill and think about it ok ?
the1Domo — Today at 12:05 PM
give me time to get over this do you understand I have autism bro and now I'm stuck on this and I can't get off of it it's completely taking over my life I am having issues I am crying I can't I dude seriously you don't even care what happened to me you just attacked me you don't care and I will happily help you I have no problem helping to anyone but literally when this chit happens do you even understand when it does to someone With autism
https://forum.ragezone.com/f115/runes-ma...ost9079158
Runes of Magic pserver (The Curse of Magic) Open Beta has started!...
"I get messages from all the time from people asking me to help them and I'm literally doing it I can't do it the speed they want they don't know what goes into an emulato
I accept your apology if you're saying sorry but please redirect your post and make an update on there and yeah maybe I will help you have to give me some time to calm down because with autism unstuck on this and I need time to calm down it's dark and it calm down if they keep getting attacked
Delete the post and tell people the truth

Tell them the truth that you were wanting my source code it wasn't about the money and you've got your refund so that way this a** hat who has been sitting here attacking me will be put in his place because he is basing his everything off of lies
Rekya Ontara — Today at 12:16 PM
i did it
i update my post
the1Domo — Today at 12:18 PM
You please make a reply as well stating that you got your refund and this was about wanting me to work continuing on your project and apologize for threatening me in a new post
I don't want your money and I will never accept money from you again I just want this to stop and this guy is attacking me and I just would really like someone to help me

That's it if you could just help me there I will help your project while the start from scratch because I deleted everything out of anger but I know how it all works
Rekya Ontara — Today at 12:23 PM
done
the1Domo — Today at 12:27 PM
For the love of God you're still not telling them the truth you're still going on about the refund I've already given you if you want me to help you with your project in the future then tell them the truth be honest with everyone said that way this guy can be put in its place because of lies that he is basing all of his everything off
Rekya Ontara — Today at 12:28 PM
well you gave me half of it
the1Domo — Today at 12:28 PM
And I told you you're getting the other half as soon as I have it
Ever denied to give it to you if I had the money you would already have
Not see that even when I try to give you the money and told me I could it as I don't have it I can't even process a refund because I don't have the money if I had it you would already have it and I'm going to be getting a donation today and I'm gonna process that refund which I've already told you I was going to do but you still got mad at me over source code when I've already told you're getting your refund I told you a 100 times you're getting your money

But instead of ever call me down to hear the point that I told you I'm giving your money back you kept attacking me and I would have had no problem working with you if you just gave me time to calm down after everything that happened
Rekya Ontara — Today at 12:31 PM
done

the1Domo — Today at 12:33 PM
Still trying to redirect this dude why why can't you just tell the truth
Rekya Ontara — Today at 12:34 PM
wtf i telled the truth
the1Domo — Today at 12:34 PM
That you threatened me that you asked me for my source code and I said no and you got upset
Rekya Ontara — Today at 12:34 PM
i said what's concerning me
nope i proposed you 2 solution -> my refund
or -> the swtor files because i knew you woud said something like "im broke i don't have money" i was even kind to propose you this solution because at least you could keep my money
and i didn't gave you 2 month i only asked you when the game would be released and YOU gave me a date
the1Domo — Today at 12:37 PM
The $23 refund was already processed how am I supposed to keep that money when my bank account is already over drafted $60 which I told you
You're still not seen the point here I gave you the answer I told you what was going on and you're still acting like none of that mattered
I've explained my side and I'm asking you which there is evidence in the cot conversation where you threatened to me and I just want you to admit to it stop trying to redirect I gave you a refund and you keep trying to give me other possibilities I'm not gonna give source code for $10 you're going to get that $10 back but if you can't stop and think about what happened here then I can't work with you
You don't care what happened to me you want me to work with your team and you want me to do these things but you don't want to admit what you did
Rekya Ontara — Today at 12:38 PM
well if i can get my money back that's what im only asking
the1Domo — Today at 12:39 PM
YE
100 TIME NOW YES
Rekya Ontara — Today at 12:39 PM
perfect thats what i wanted from the beginning
the1Domo — Today at 12:40 PM
100 times now I've already told you when I have the money you are getting the $10 I'm sorry I don't have it right now

And I offered it to you I told you you would have it I will give it to you as soon as I have it I told you to dispute it you will get it back that's the only way I can give it back to you without having the money I told you that and you kept harassing me
You kept demanding that I give you the source code if I can't give you the money right now and I'm not gonna give you my source code over $10 which I'm going to give you when I have it if I had the money you would already had it back on the 6th
Rekya Ontara — Today at 12:41 PM
well...knowing how fast you are doing things i was sure i would never see my money back
the1Domo — Today at 12:41 PM
Really dude really I don't break my promises if I tell people I'm gonna do something I'm going to do it I only stopped the project for 1st are words because you want it stop harassing me
Rekya Ontara — Today at 12:42 PM
not being disrespectful
the1Domo — Today at 12:42 PM
Told you if you wanted to back faster dispute it dispute the payment that the only way I can give you the refund faster just Butte it for the love of God just Butte the funking payment
I told you yes several times you will get your donation back and then you started telling me I had to give you source code and you start giving me all to May to me's know when I already told you get your money back
Rekya Ontara — Today at 12:43 PM
"Really dude really I don't break my promises" like when you said that you would make an announcement Wednesday concerning swtor ? and then tell me that you would release the 1.2 friday and then delaying over and over and over until EVERYBODY got mad ?
the1Domo — Today at 12:43 PM
And then you're wondering why I don't wanna work on Star Wars anymore why I don't want to work on this project and I literally already told you you can have your money back I will give it back to you but you kept attacking me and then he went on a form to attack me
I get my personal problems in what's going on in my life does it matter and it will never matter to anyone else but if they want me to work on projects they should know that I have a life and I have autism and I have therapy appointments I have to go to and sometimes projects get slowed down because I have issues in my personal life but that wasn't good enough for you you just kept attacking me
I'm sorry that I had to delay my release because of personal issues that was going on in my own life that I stopped telling people about cars nobody cares nobody cares what's going on nobody cares that I was going through a really badd break up with a girlfriend that I had to take a break from the computer and I tried to explain to you what was going on but you didn't care you just get getting mad that's why I can't work on this project because I will take breaks I will disappear because I am disabled and if my care givers decide that I don't get beyond the computer today I don't get beyond the computer
Rekya Ontara — Today at 12:46 PM
when you have a community you have to be more professional, like warn people concerning the delay and everybody kept waiting without getting news even félix who always being nice to you told you that
the1Domo — Today at 12:46 PM
Even told you was going on with my home and that I have to move I told you everything that was happening and you don't care I understand that now I know as a man it doesn't matter what's going on in my life or what I'm doing if it's slow something down for anyone else they're upset and it doesn't matter what I'm going through I need to drop everything from them
I did multiple times I warned you multiple times I told you
I told you exactly was going on and on top of that zz was going through personal problems as well so he had to be a way as well so we were trying to consort everything and get everything under control but you didn't care you didn't care you just kept going off on me and I tried to explain
Rekya Ontara — Today at 12:49 PM
well i understand that but you keep repeating the same things when something don't comes out you have to understand that people are hoping on you and they will forgive once,twice three times maybe but everytime is way too much for us you don't realise that some people fell in depression because of this because that's what happen to me
the1Domo — Today at 12:50 PM
Who is over the course of one month when this was happening where I was going through a lot of things before that you can even admit I was giving good information and updates every 1 knew that 1 of month where I was going through issues that is it their that is it and if you had could have just waited I would have continued the project and it would have been done
But no you had to attack me and I had no problem with giving your refund I told you several times you could have it I told you I have no problem with that but you kept pretending like I didn't want to give you a refund
Rekya Ontara — Today at 12:52 PM
well yeah you were giving informations only when people were getting mad and even when they were polite and asking news you insulted them like you did in the swtor channel
remember when you félix was asking a simple question and you insulted him ?
because everybody saw that
the1Domo — Today at 12:52 PM
no
The only person I insulted was you because you were threatening me because you were acting like nothing I said mattered and note that person I didn't insult them
Rekya Ontara — Today at 12:53 PM
wtf you didn't remember that really ?
the1Domo — Today at 12:53 PM
I even still in contacted with this person still having conversations with them
Rekya Ontara — Today at 12:54 PM
because he forgive you
we all forgive you
even if its seems you are less understanding toward us
the1Domo — Today at 12:55 PM
You're still though you still demanded a refund I already told you I will give you how much more to give it to you when I didn't have the money I told you to dispute it it's the
You kept saying that you kept going on about it like I was refusing to give it to you and I kept telling you I will give it to you and he wanted stop for 2 seconds you then attacked me on forms
Rekya Ontara — Today at 12:55 PM
and its ok
the1Domo — Today at 12:56 PM
I won't even tell the truth you just want to keep going on about a refund to I already promised to give you and I already would give you if you would just dispute it already
Rekya Ontara — Today at 12:56 PM
i'll wait until i get my money back
the1Domo — Today at 12:56 PM
Yes and you will get it but still please update everybody on that form with the truth that you threatened me
And when I've had time and I'm calm I will happily pick up this project again

I just don't ever want to accept money for it again
Rekya Ontara — Today at 12:58 PM
i already edited my post
the1Domo — Today at 1:00 PM
With nothing regarding to the fact you threatened me yeah you updated the post but you're still not telling people that you did that
It's no public apology for threatening me I want you to do that just apologize for threatening me and public
Rekya Ontara — Today at 1:00 PM
it wasn't a threat it was a proposition
the1Domo — Today at 1:01 PM
And you show pictures that you're going to send a message to accompany it regarding my activities that is a threat that's not a proposition
The proposition you made was you can give me my money or you can give me the source code and I said I will give you the money but then you threatened me on top of that by showing me pictures that you were going to send messages to accompany about me that is a threat not a proper
And you don't care how much damage that did to me or what that did to my mental state
Rekya Ontara — Today at 1:02 PM
well at the beginning when i asked about my money you immediately said that you were broke and you had no money and that you already refund me
at this moment i thought you will never refund me
the1Domo — Today at 1:03 PM
I said yes I will give you the money when I had it I didn't have money dude everything I had had to go to rent what don't you get about that I told you when I had the money you would have it but instead you continued to threaten me
Ever refused to give you the refund I said when I had the money you would get it and I even told you if you dispute the payment you will get it back faster who has the only way it will let me process it and the beginning I even told you that I will give you the refund I never told you couldn't have it but you threatened me over me telling you it soon as I have the money you can have it what don't you get about that when I have the money you can have it if I had the money it would have already been processed
Rekya Ontara — Today at 1:04 PM
you were very unclear tbh
and sometime its hard to understand you
the1Domo — Today at 1:05 PM
So you literally threatened me and attacked me over me telling you I was going to give it to you do you not see anything wrong with that
This is why I'm asking you to tell everyone the truth that you threatened me and I wanted apology that's all I want that's it that's it that would make me feel so much better if you would just tell everyone the truth of what you did to me because if you are misunderstanding
Rekya Ontara — Today at 1:06 PM
as i told you just before, you were unclear at this moment, that's not what i thought when i read about it
its not my fault if sometime you write strangely
the1Domo — Today at 1:07 PM
And why is it so hard for you to give a public apology for threatening me
If you have been cleared up why can't you just make a public apology
Rekya Ontara — Today at 1:07 PM
And why is it so important for you to force me to apologize for something that is normal ?
the1Domo — Today at 1:08 PM
Threatened me publicly you made a post and then someone who's already been harassing me looking for a more fuel to attack me is can I use this now and if there's no public apology and admission of guilt that hes going to keep using it and no matter what I say it's not going to matter this is guys going to continue to attack me and that's all I'm asking I'm asking for your help if you want me to help you help me with an issue that you caused by making a post on a form when I already told you you can get your refund I already told you can have your money
You turned around and made a post on a form which now I'm getting attacked by a person who won't stop attacking me and you just give him more ammo to attack me
That's why this is so important
Rekya Ontara — Today at 1:10 PM
im not turning my post around im just telling the truth its not my fault if someone is attacking you
im not responsible of him
the1Domo — Today at 1:11 PM
You're leaving out important details because of your misunderstanding because you threatened me all I'm asking used to apologize for threatening me that's it that's all you need to do and I will continue Star Wars 100% I work with your team
Rekya Ontara — Today at 1:12 PM
i already helped you telling whats happened actually and you didn't helped me in return so i think you asking too much there
the1Domo — Today at 1:13 PM
I am I already told you I will work with your team how do you not understand that
I am thankful that you told half of the truth but I need you to told the full truth if you want me to trust you enough to work with you and your team you need to make me feel comfortable
I need to tell the full truth if you want me to work with you if you don't want me to work with you that's OK your not that you anything else thank you for telling the little bit of the truth that you told
Rekya Ontara — Today at 1:15 PM
yeah but if i do it and you work with my team im sure you will say something like "dude i only worked with your team in exchange to get a "truth" on ragezone" and i don't want this to be a condition i want to work with you in peace and in harmony not like a favor, im only here and my team to work with you and help as much as we can...
the1Domo — Today at 1:16 PM
Yes but I'm never going to feel comfortable around you and always going to remember that you threatened me and you won't even apologized to me you threatened me what don't you get about that when I told you you can have your money back several times you still threatened me and you want me to work with you in peace and harmony and you threaten to me that's never going to go away that's gonna be in the back of my head forever and I'm never going to be able to focus on this project what don't you get about that and I would happily work with you in peace and promenade but this going to be the only condition that makes me not work with you what don't you get about that what doesn't make sense
Seriously dude I'm not understanding what you're not getting about this you want me to trust you you want me to work on a project with you you want me to share my code with other people you want me to share my work with other people and I came to get you to apologize to me in public for you threatening me I'm not understanding do you not get that done that we're going to be able to trust you or your
Like dude could you trust someone who threatened you and one apologize
What is your disconnect here you want me to trust you but you won't give me a reason to trust you you want me to share my code with you but you won't even apologized to me when you threatened me like what don't you get here you're getting your money back and I'm still willing to work with you I don't understand
Rekya Ontara — Today at 1:23 PM
well... you feel exactly like i felt before... finding a stranger pretending working on swtor and making "good progress" without getting screenshot but just words , supporting him morally every time and getting the project delayed over and over again and getting insulted in return because we dared asking for news...
you are not the only person who losed trust here...
and im not even talking that we waited 2 month for the last version of swtor and suddenly you decided to work on the 1.2 because "you had all the files" and it will be "10000 more fast to release the game than working from scratch"
the1Domo — Today at 1:25 PM
Then you don't need me
I am no longer working on this game it's OK I understand that there's nothing I'm going to do that's going to fix what happened even though you played a big part and why that happened you don't care it's OK don't apologize to me I have no interest in working on Star Wars you just reinforcing that fact
It's due please please please do it better than me give the community the game
Rekya Ontara — Today at 1:27 PM
oh im sure we will
the1Domo — Today at 1:27 PM
When you run into issues and you guys can't figure something out just remember I'm not going to help you cause you can't even just give me the basic courtesy of apologizing for threatening me
Rekya Ontara — Today at 1:27 PM
well knowing how fast you aswer in your dm...
you can be sure i won't
unless im expecting to wait 2 month again..
the1Domo — Today at 1:28 PM
Dude I get that is your personal feeling I told you what I was going through I told you that I was having personal issues but you keep going back to that you don't care I understand
Rekya Ontara — Today at 1:29 PM
if you say so...
the1Domo — Today at 1:29 PM
I understand that you're hurting because I was going through personal issues and it doesn't matter what I was going through I understand I'm sorry that all of that
I'm sorry that stuff happened during a relationship where I made the mistake of falling in love with a woman who treated me like garbage and me and my wife should have never tried poly
I'm sorry that I was going through personal problems that were causing issues in my life and that you are upset with me because I couldn't maintain my work while I was going through personal issues and that's OK you have every right to be upset with me however you do not have a right to threaten me and that's all I'm asking for is an apology public apology
And there you go there's your refund someone finally purchase diamonds in ruins of magic
Rekya Ontara — Today at 1:33 PM
perfect !
the1Domo — Today at 1:34 PM
If you best of luck in your Star Wars project I wish you could have just been kind enough To apologize to me publicly to help my brain so I would happily help you with your project but you couldn't even do that for me so I hope your project great success and I hope that you guys succeed in what you're trying to do don't ask me for help because I'm not going to
Rekya Ontara — Today at 1:34 PM
i got my refund i will change my message in rage zone
Rekya Ontara — Today at 1:35 PM
nobody asked you anything we let you in peace